The passion isn’t the problem
You have a real passion for leadership and connecting with people. You want to take it to the next level.
You’ve tried any number of ways to grow. Studying your own, webinars, courses, online courses. They may have had some good ideas. They may not have worked at all. They may have been taught by instructors who wildly oversold the course. You might have thrown up your hands in frustration, “Where do I even start?”
Learning with colleagues in a safe space
Leadership can be lonely. Sometimes the questions that need to be asked make people uncomfortable. Turning to a colleague at work isn’t always helpful or safe.
Learning from others’ stories, sharing yours and getting others’ feedback are three of the most impactful ways to become more effective at leading, asking questions and finding solutions. When this takes place outside your organization – where you can be completely open and honest – it’s even better.
Accountability to others and yourself
What if you could work with others, like you, who were also passionate about leadership, asking the right questions and finding solutions? And what if your learning was ensured because you:
- Were accountable for weekly reading assignments?
- Discussed weekly topics with 8-10 like-minded professionals? People who would stimulate your thinking, challenge and support you?
- Were led by a facilitator with experience developing leaders and whose one motivation is your growth as a person of influence?
- Could go deep – learn and grow your leadership and move it and your career forward?
- Didn’t have to leave your home or office to participate?